Monday, August 16, 2010

16.8.2010: Rommates

Ugh...  unfortunately I have to complain a bit.

Smokers. gah!  Why don't they understand that they're not the only ones in the room and that it is against the rules to smoke inside the hostel??!

Okay, that's all the complaining.

Just wanted to say that I have been getting ready for the new school year....  meetings, schedules, craziness....  and I'm not even back in the States yet.  I still have to pack, repack and buy new clothes.

That's the worst thing about losing weight- the clothes you had, don't fit anymore.  I guess I can't complain too much since I have saved some of my skinny clothes from before.

Ooh, doesn't Little Caesar's pizza sound good?  Or how about BDubs?  I know, I know, eat as many Döners now while I still can, because soon enough comes cafeteria food.  meh.

Oh, but I am going to say, that my goal for the year is to write and communicate with everyone who knows German completely in German.  And I think I'm going to start that next Monday.

Here is where I would put an interesting picture....  but I can't decide on one, so I guess you'll have to wait until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment