Tuesday, August 31, 2010

31.08.2010: Pictures say a thousand words

Since pictures say a thousand words, and I can't seem to think of any, here you go....  some pics from the last week or so.

View in the park where I sat and crocheted last week.
I walked about 10 miles on Saturday.  Just cuz.

  Bubbles.  Kids Playing in the park.

A statue of some significance.  If it wasn't significant, would it have been built?  Kinda looked like our merman in Ingalls mall....  but totally different.

Olympic Rings.  I finally made it to the Olympic Stadium while it was open!  Woohoo!

Olympic torch.

Some more statues inside the Olympic stadium place.  Oh, and my hand....  just wanting to prove that I was actually there.

Swimming pool.

Ubahn sign.....  aka, where I got a death threat.  Yeah, that was interesting.

The famous Checkpoint Charlie sign.  Just about the only thing to do is take a picture.  But last time I was here in Berlin I hadn't gotten a chance to do even that, so I had to go back.

So there you go, I'm alive and am a tourist.

No comments:

Post a Comment